TARA interactive has trained Project Managers in both, Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
The Project Management methodology is chosen with the Client, depending on their expectations and constraints.
- Easy to Understand
- Provides Structure
- Milestones are well understood
- Requirements stability
- Easy time management
TARA interactive successfully used this methodology for delivering fin-tech projects for Banking Clients.
- All requirements must be known from start
- Low level of flexibility
- Provides little transparency for end-users
- Flexibility to make changes to requirements
- Testing is integrated from start to finish
- Increased speed to market
- Improved Risk Management
TARA interactive successfully used this methodology for building minimal viable products.
- Projects can run longer than anticipated
- Requires high level commitment of time and energy from developers