- July 15, 2021
- Posted by: Admin TARA
Job type: full-time
Job level: 1 – 5 years of experience
Short company description
TARA Interactive is a software development company focused in implementing and delivering comprehensive solutions for our industry-leading clients and partners.
Our projects are unique, custom-tailored, designed by using latest technologies, which empowers our customers to represent themselves confidently in the global arena to generate more revenue.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of agile project management tools (Jira)
- Proven experience in development of processes and ideas.
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to lead diverse, virtual teams.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Be naturally curious, creative and innovative, always looking for different ways of doing things
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Identifying and working with the client and internal team to plan and resource projects appropriately in terms of quality, cost, and schedule requirements.
- Requirements gathering, Project planning and validation with client.
- Manage key priorities/issues to ensure fast problem solving to client.
- Leading the internal and external team to successful execution and delivery of client projects.
- Accountable for delivering the product releases on time & budget.
- Actively seeking ways to optimize delivery, client satisfaction, quality and profitability.
- Run formal sprint meetings with the team, and ensure the tasks are assigned appropriately to achieve the plan
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Measures of success:
- Client satisfaction
- On-time delivery
- Client growth
- Training period, courses and certification supported by the company to encourage continuous professional development;
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose the best work set up: from home, in the office or hybrid
- Work on the newest technologies on the market, as we keep adapting to the latest versions available
- Diverse tasks and projects for clients in 11 industries and 5 countries
- Personal development workshops for people interested in personal growth
- Movie and board games nights in the office
- Recently renovated office, including play and relaxation areas
- An environment where we encourage teamwork, sharing and learning from one another
- Involvement in volunteer work that gives back to the community