- January 21, 2022
- Posted by: Admin TARA
Job type: full-time
Job level: 0 – 1 years of experience
Location: Bucharest, Romania / Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Short company description
TARA Interactive is a software development company focused in implementing and delivering comprehensive solutions for our industry-leading clients and partners.
Our projects are unique, custom-tailored, designed by using latest technologies, which empowers our customers to represent themselves confidently in the global arena to generate more revenue.
- Previous courses or trainings done in the area of desired expertise.
You should also have:
- A fun and enthusiast spirit;
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies;
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly;
- An analytical mind;
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Assist a senior developer in client facing projects in the learning period;
- Desire to remain well informed of technology trends;
- Ability and responsibility to learn customizing applications, debugging applications, evaluating system performance, following standard guidelines;
- Interest to deliver quality work;
- Good teamwork skills to collaborate with teams and managers;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- We build only interesting and challenging projects using the latest technologies on the market for different industries (financial services, insurance, telecom etc.).
- The product we are currently working is a revolutionary, state-of-art software application.
- Training period, courses and certification supported by the company to encourage continuous professional development;
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose the best work set up: from home, in the office or hybrid
- Work on the newest technologies on the market, as we keep adapting to the latest versions available
- Diverse tasks and projects for clients in 11 industries and 5 countries
- Personal development workshops for people interested in personal growth
- Movie and board games nights in the office
- Recently renovated office, including play and relaxation areas
- An environment where we encourage teamwork, sharing and learning from one another
- Involvement in volunteer work that gives back to the community