- March 22, 2022
- Posted by: Andreea Scintei
Job type: full-time
Job level: 1 – 5 years of experience
Short company description
TARA Interactive is a software development company focused in implementing and delivering comprehensive solutions for our industry-leading clients and partners.
Our projects are unique, custom-tailored, designed by using latest technologies, which empowers our customers to represent themselves confidently in the global arena to generate more revenue.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- A broad understanding of the operations processes
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Pro-activity / flexibility / persuasion / empathy
- Ability to handle confidential information with tact, discretion, and diplomacy
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of financial management.
- Participate important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.