- March 22, 2022
- Posted by: Andreea Scintei
Job type: full-time
Job level: 1 – 5 years of experience
Short company description
TARA Interactive is a software development company focused in implementing and delivering comprehensive solutions for our industry-leading clients and partners.
Our projects are unique, custom-tailored, designed by using latest technologies, which empowers our customers to represent themselves confidently in the global arena to generate more revenue.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience working with .NET
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Understand emerging web and mobile development models
- Experienced with all ancillary technologies necessary for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP,
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Responsible for development of applications using .NET. Will work with a team of software engineers to write, test, integrate, and troubleshoot software applications and should have extensive experience working within enterprise development environments
- Implement a robust set of services and APIs to empower the Web/Mobile application
- Writing, testing, integrating, debugging, and troubleshooting software applications
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, and by participating in educational opportunities,reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Experience with DevExpress is a plusImportant soft-skills:
- A fun and enthusiast spirit
- Curiosity and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- We build only interesting and challenging projects using the latest technologies on the market for different industries (financial services, insurance, telecom etc.).
- The product we are currently working is a revolutionary, state-of-art software application.
- Training period, courses and certification supported by the company to encourage continuous professional development;
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose the best work set up: from home, in the office or hybrid
- Work on the newest technologies on the market, as we keep adapting to the latest versions available
- Diverse tasks and projects for clients in 11 industries and 5 countries
- Personal development workshops for people interested in personal growth
- Movie and board games nights in the office
- Recently renovated office, including play and relaxation areas
- An environment where we encourage teamwork, sharing and learning from one another
- Involvement in volunteer work that gives back to the community