- July 15, 2021
- Posted by: Admin TARA
Job type: full-time
Job level: 1 – 5 years of experience
Location: Bucharest, Romania / Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, or Remote
Short company description
TARA Interactive is a software development company focused in implementing and delivering comprehensive solutions for our industry-leading clients and partners.
Our projects are unique, custom-tailored, designed by using latest technologies, which empowers our customers to represent themselves confidently in the global arena to generate more revenue.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working with Vue.JS, Node.JS
- Knowledge of React.JS, Next.JS, Couchbase, CSS3 is a plus
You should also have:
- A fun and enthusiast spirit
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
Responsible for front end development of web-based applications using Vue.JS and Node.JS. Will work with a team of software engineers to write, test, integrate, and troubleshoot software applications and should have extensive experience working within enterprise development environments.
- Implement a robust set of services and APIs to empower the Web/Mobile application
- Writing, testing, integrating, debugging, and troubleshooting software applications
- Strong JS Fundamentals (Closures, IIFEs, Higher Order Functions, Currying, Prototype, Hoisting, modern ES6+ syntax and features)
- Experience with React.JS, Next.JS, Couchbase is a Plus
- Experience with SASS, Less or a CSS Preprocessor is a Plus
- Experience with Static Type Checkers such as Typescript/Flow is a Plus
- We build only interesting and challenging projects using the latest technologies on the market for different industries (financial services, insurance, telecom etc.).
- The product we are currently working is a revolutionary, state-of-art software application.
- Training period, courses and certification supported by the company to encourage continuous professional development;
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose the best work set up: from home, in the office or hybrid
- Work on the newest technologies on the market, as we keep adapting to the latest versions available
- Diverse tasks and projects for clients in 11 industries and 5 countries
- Personal development workshops for people interested in personal growth
- Movie and board games nights in the office
- Recently renovated office, including play and relaxation areas
- An environment where we encourage teamwork, sharing and learning from one another
- Involvement in volunteer work that gives back to the community