- January 21, 2022
- Posted by: Admin TARA
Job type: full-time
Job level: 0 – 1 years of experience
Location: Bucharest, Romania / Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Short company description
TARA Interactive is a software development company focused in implementing and delivering comprehensive solutions for our industry-leading clients and partners.
Our projects are unique, custom-tailored, designed by using latest technologies, which empowers our customers to represent themselves confidently in the global arena to generate more revenue.
- Previous courses or trainings done in the area of desired expertise
You should also have:
- A fun and enthusiast spirit
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
We support the development of future programmers by pairing them with senior members of the team who will coach them. You will work with a mentor that will support your learning progress and we encourage you to ask questions, to test things, to build relationships with internal team.
- Assist a senior developer in client facing projects in the learning period
- Support in implementing a robust set of services and APIs to empower the Web/Mobile application
- Ability and responsibility to learn writing, testing, integrating, debugging, and troubleshooting software applications
- Desire to develop strong JS Fundamentals (Closures, IIFEs, Higher Order Functions, Currying, Prototype, Hosting, modern ES6+ syntax and features)
- We build only interesting and challenging projects using the latest technologies on the market for different industries (financial services, insurance, telecom etc.).
- The product we are currently working is a revolutionary, state-of-art software application.
- Training period, courses and certification supported by the company to encourage continuous professional development;
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose the best work set up: from home, in the office or hybrid
- Work on the newest technologies on the market, as we keep adapting to the latest versions available
- Diverse tasks and projects for clients in 11 industries and 5 countries
- Personal development workshops for people interested in personal growth
- Movie and board games nights in the office
- Recently renovated office, including play and relaxation areas
- An environment where we encourage teamwork, sharing and learning from one another
- Involvement in volunteer work that gives back to the community