- May 16, 2023
- Posted by: Admin TARA
Job type: full-time
Job level: 0 – 3 years of experience
Location: Bucharest, Romania / Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Short company description
TARA Interactive is a software development company focused in implementing and delivering comprehensive solutions for our industry-leading clients and partners.
Our projects are unique, custom-tailored, designed by using latest technologies, which empowers our customers to represent themselves confidently in the global arena to generate more revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Static Type Checkers such as Typescript/Flow, Jest, Redux, NestJS and Git is a plus.
- Personal projects on Git are a plus.
You should also have:
- A fun and enthusiast spirit
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Customer-centric approach
- Analytical mind
- Ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Writing, testing, integrating, debugging, and troubleshooting software applications.
- We build only interesting and challenging projects using the latest technologies on the market for different industries (financial services, insurance, telecom etc.).
- The product we are currently working is a revolutionary, state-of-art software application.
- Training period, courses and certification supported by the company to encourage continuous professional development;
- Freedom to choose the best work set up: from home, in the office or hybrid;
- Work on the newest technologies on the market, as we keep adapting to the latest versions available;
- Diverse tasks and projects for clients in 11 industries and 5 countries;
- Personal development workshops for people interested in personal growth;
- Movie and board games nights in the office;
- Recently renovated office, including play and relaxation areas;
- An environment where we encourage teamwork, sharing and learning from one another;
- Involvement in volunteer work that gives back to the community;