- February 3, 2022
- Posted by: Andreea Scintei
Job type: full-time
Job level: 1 – 5 years of experience
Short company description
TARA Interactive is a software development company focused in implementing and delivering comprehensive solutions for our industry-leading clients and partners.
Our projects are unique, custom-tailored, designed by using latest technologies, which empowers our customers to represent themselves confidently in the global arena to generate more revenue.
The ideal candidate:
- Should be willing to learn new things
- Good communication skills, the capacity to work within a team
- Individual responsibility and a strong desire for personal achievements
- Nice to have, but not mandatory: Certification
- Experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Git – Best Practices – Branching Strategy and workflow
- Understanding of infrastructure automation tools and techniques, pipelines
- Familiarity with network infrastructure.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with command-line tools and shell scripting
- Good English skills (at least intermediate level)
- Carefulness and attention to detail
Following are additional basic knowledge and skills to your advantage:
- Familiarity with scripting languages: Python, Perl, PHP
- Experience with VMWARE ESXi
- Experience with container technologies, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience with Google Cloud, AWS or Azure
Other job requirements:
- Availability to work outside working hours, if needed to cover for unexpected events (server down, monitorization etc.).
- We build only interesting and challenging projects using the latest technologies on the market for different industries (financial services, insurance, telecom etc.).
- The product we are currently working is a revolutionary, state-of-art software application.
- Training period, courses and certification supported by the company to encourage continuous professional development;
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose the best work set up: from home, in the office or hybrid
- Work on the newest technologies on the market, as we keep adapting to the latest versions available
- Diverse tasks and projects for clients in 11 industries and 5 countries
- Personal development workshops for people interested in personal growth
- Movie and board games nights in the office
- Recently renovated office, including play and relaxation areas
- An environment where we encourage teamwork, sharing and learning from one another
- Involvement in volunteer work that gives back to the community