- April 28, 2023
- Posted by: Admin TARA
Job type: full-time
Job level: 0 – 3 years of experience
Location: Bucharest, Romania / Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Short company description
TARA Interactive is a software development company focused in implementing and delivering comprehensive solutions for our industry-leading clients and partners.
Our projects are unique, custom-tailored, designed by using latest technologies, which empowers our customers to represent themselves confidently in the global arena to generate more revenue.
We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer with 0-3 years of experience to join our team. You will work on innovative and challenging projects, testing future industry-leading applications.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience with manual testing, preferably of web applications;
- Hands on experience in test automation;
- Experience of industry standard test tools and testing frameworks (Cypress, Selenium);
- Strong knowledge of the testing process across the full Software Development lifecycle;
- Experience with system integration testing;
- Nice to have, but not mandatory: Certification;
You should also have:
- A fun and enthusiast spirit;
- Individual responsibility and a strong desire for personal achievements;
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly;
- Customer centric approach;
- Proactively, initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members;
- Analytical mind;
- Ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines;
Responsible for performing manual and automated testing for web-based applications.
- Analyse product requirements and specifications;
- Create and execute testing strategy and plan;
- Create test data, write and execute test cases/scripts;
- Automate test workflows;
- Communicate directly with development team;
- Analyses test results, document issues, and retests corrections to ensure that problems are resolved;
- Report issues encountered with a standard format that can be easily identified and reproduced according to project guidelines;
- Validate high risk changes before they are integrated into the main version in order to ensure stability and basic functionality;
- Deliver feedback and reports to the development team, on a regular basis as well as on-demand;
- We build only innovative and challenging projects using the latest technologies on the market for different industries (financial services, insurance, telecom etc.).
- The product we are currently working is a revolutionary, state-of-art software application.
- We offer training period, courses and certification supported by the company to encourage continuous professional development;
- We provide flexible working hours and freedom to choose the best work set up: in the office or hybrid;
- We work on the newest technologies on the market, as we keep adapting to the latest versions available;
- We serve 11 industries and 5 countries. Our clients are innovators or early adopters of cutting-edge technologies in their respective fields;
- We organize personal development workshops for people interested in personal growth;
- We organize movie nights and board games nights in the office;
- Our office has recently been renovated, including play and relaxation areas;
- We provide a constructive, positive environment. We encourage teamwork, knowledge sharing and learning from one another;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to get involved in volunteer work and to give back to the community;